Made Less Logical by Original Sin

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The town I loved so well

Well, what's done is done, and what's won is won, and what's lost is lost and gone forever, including membership in my own class of 2007, and my stay in a great part of the country. (for now.)

In a few days I am heading back home to start a new adventure before coming back in 12 months as a member of the class of 2008.

It's kind of hard to fit all of your belongings into 2 suitcases.

But it's coming along, and a lot of things are finding temporary homes out here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out silencingthestones.com they are a rock group from Alabama I think you will like them.q

7:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will miss you. I don't know what else to say.

6:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home