Made Less Logical by Original Sin

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry fourth day of Christmas.

Hola!

I'm running on fewer cylinders than I have since the VIP weekends this summer- I've slept about one night of the last four. Unfortunately, it's not working overtime that is keeping me from sleep, just insomnia. But I've already left my sleep-deprived comments all over the blogosphere, so I won't subject you to much more here.

My brother Andrew is home for a couple of days, and right now he's testing for his driver's license. After Saturday, I probably won't see him again for at least a few years, so I'm trying to enjoy his company while he's here. It would be so fun to bring him out to school for a visit- he's like me, Greg, and Joe, all rolled up into one with a huge overdose of my family's sense of humor. It's always fun.

Pax Christi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home