Made Less Logical by Original Sin

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Pax

My life as a general biology student is now over. (the din of general rejoicing) Don't get me wrong, biology is wonderful- but not if you divorce it from its Cause and all sound philosophy. Next semester I have two bio courses, but they should both be more fact and less fluffy theory.

The last curve of this track seems much more peaceful than the first three so far. The remaining finals will be done by next Monday, and next semester promises to be more engaging, even if more hectic. Things are looking up. Alleluia. I actually ate lunch with some girls I'd never met before, which is all but impossible around here. Then someone I didn't recognize greeted me by name... maybe if I made more of an effort I could actually meet some people.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on (almost) completion of finals and the passing away of the biology student per accidens.

It's almost break-time!

11:28 AM

 
Blogger Adeoamata said...

Thanks. I just finished writing a one-page version of a whole semester of organic chemistry. (Probably not intellegible as such to anyone else, but that doesn't really matter).

The professor first specified that our "cheat sheet" ("memory aid" sounds better)had to be readable without a microscope, but later decided that if we could write that small, he didn't care. Mine is visible to the naked eye, don't worry- too much information and it would be useless.

I'm just glad that I don't need to memorize two dozen sets of reactants, catalysts, solvents, and the mechanisms by which they react. :o) Deo gratias propter magistri misericordiae.

12:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home