Made Less Logical by Original Sin

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Holyday!

Happy All Saints Day!

Well, today started with Mass at the Carmelite monestary. That's been the start of most of my school days recently, even on "regula' days" (non-holy days sounds weird...).

School is plugging along, and I think I'm now resigned to the nonacademicness of it all. Just play the game now, and I'll get back more worthy pursuits later. I'm finally reading the "blue book" founding document of our dear school, and I whip it out during solitary cafeteria dinners and lunches, and during breaks in class. It's therefore going in fits and starts, but it's calming to read something reasonable. Yesterday I tried to read a chapter for biology on the origin of life, but I couldn't look at so much rubbish in one day. Play the game, win the ribbon, run away.

My extracurricular pursuits have expanded beyond music to also include studying some Spanish. It seems like a useful thing to know in any case, and I'm hoping to go on a missionary trip to Mexico for a bit next spring.

I hope you're all doing great.

1 Comments:

Blogger tasik said...

Yes, it's a game, and the prizes go to the ones who know how to play...

6:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home