Made Less Logical by Original Sin

Thursday, January 25, 2007

studere, ambulare, incedere

How weird. Right now, I not only have a good excuse for perusing a message board, I actually get graded on how thoroughly I use it. I'm in an online nutrition class and that is one of the modes of evaluation.

I'm taking human biology, which seems (so far) like a pretty low-level course. It should be pretty fun in a low-key way, though sometimes low-level doesn't mean easier, just more little hoops to jump through. We'll see.

I have o. chem II, which should be pretty straightforward, although I haven't started it yet.

I also started auditing ballet course yesterday. I'm glad not to have to worry about grades for that one! It's totally unlike anything I've done before, so it should be good for growth.

My physics class was cancelled, so I've requested to try to earn the credit by a challenge exam. I haven't heard back yet, but studying for it will be a lot of work (and probably a pretty productive way to go about it all).

The Walk for Life was really good, with some good company keeping me from emotional shipwreckness (not caused by the walk). I got home and crashed for 2 hours of sleep before leaving for DC- The March for Life was much colder and much more hectic than SF's from my point of view... because SF probably had fewer people, west coast mentality, and didn't end in the middle of the street right before rush hour. We did run into some people at the March, though- Henry (on purpose), Moira's sister (accidentally), and some Sisters we know (as expected).

And speaking of all this pro-life stuff, I'm going to go down in a few minutes to watch EWTN's Life on the Rock show and see if any familiar people show up.

Pax Christi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home