Made Less Logical by Original Sin

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just for fun...

I know this isn't terribly creative, but I thought it might be fun for a quick break...

10 years ago I:

1. Was 12 years old
2. ...and dreading becoming a teenager
3. Filled my days with animal husbandry
4. Got 3 new siblings
5. Decided to study lots of languages...

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. take the clothes in from the line
2. go look at some cadavers...
3. say the Rosary
4. study
5. read a chapter or two of Pride and Prejudice

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. ice cream :D
2. frozen juice smoothies
3. apples and peanut butter
4. bananas
5. carrots

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Go through medical school and just maybe qualify with more ease someday to have best job in the world... of a stay at home mom
2. put some away in investments for my family
3. give a few kids a chance at a great Catholic liberal education at my alma mater
4. give whatever's left to the chapel fundraising efforts at aforesaid institution... http://thomasaquinas.edu/development/campaign/chapel/index.html
5. not live like I thought I had any money...


5 places I have lived:
1. my current residence
2. southern california
3. new england
4. the central east coast
5. that's it!

Five jobs I have had:
1. teacher (Religion, literature and history, latin, reading... K-10th, including special needs sometimes...)
2. institutional kitchen slave
3. sacristan
4. library -shelving the 900 section and learning some history along the way from the book titles
5. Big sister (aka cook, maid, babysitter, tutor, etc...)

3 Comments:

Blogger tasik said...

wow you hated the idea of teenagerdom too, huh? Thought I was the only one.

10:14 PM

 
Blogger Julie said...

Nice to meet you Elizabeth and to learn a little about you. I have the first song from my playlist stuck in my head all day too. Good luck with your studies and everything! I look forward to getting to know you a little better through your blog.

5:20 AM

 
Anonymous marykate said...

The role of big sister is part of the training for motherhood. And you'll do great :)

8:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home