Made Less Logical by Original Sin

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Theologizing

It's the day before "the best final all four years"* and I hope I don't waste the opportunity to eloquize on the Trinity. I have a feeling this won't be the kind of final on which to be excessively concise.

I'm going for multi-sensory studying: I read most of the relevant parts of the Summa again (in Latina et alias partes etiam in Anglais), wrote out the major arguments, read them aloud into my computer, and loaded the file onto my mp3 player.

On a completely different note, our class sports one more visible chin. Chins are good.

*Mr. Nieto, end of last class, paraphrase

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT? Who grew another chin?

1:49 PM

 
Blogger Adeoamata said...

lol.

No, just an uncovered one.

10:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home