Made Less Logical by Original Sin

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Nova

Well, there we go, I've changed my name again. I don't think I'll find any reason not to like this one, so we can assume it will stay.

Well, I'm back at school today and it's actually been quite a good day. This morning's biology class didn't take very long (2 hours vs the scheduled 4.5 hours) so I went and studied in my car for an hour and went to a free college "fitness challange" dance class at noon. While I don't think I'd try modern dance (which was the subject of this class) I might see what else they offer for next semester. It might be nice to have something a little different.

Anyway, this morning I was running a bit late (Mass at the Carmel is at 7:15, so I usually shoot to leave at about 6:30) so I grabbed some oatmeal packets for dinner and decided I'd splurge and buy lunch. [I won't get home 'till about 11:00 pm unless the lab is a short one.] I bought a gigantic piece of spinich and fresh mozzerella pizza and an orange for $3- not a practice I'd like to keep up, but sort of fun every now and then. But it's nice to live at home where the pantry's always full, and to be able to stay away from being a cafeteria regular.

And the most exciting thing of the morning is that I saw a sign posted on the wall that read "end the ignorance. abort73.com" in the typical vauge and mysterious wording of most community college activist posters. I checked out the website, and it's a pro-life site, so I guess I'm not the only pro-lifer that roams these halls. (I sit here wearing my Crossroads shirt... the heavy stares felt akward at first but you get used to it.)

Well, all for now. I have to go find out exactly how we're going to get some chemical out of cloves tonight and write it up.

God bless,
ada

(No intended reference to any dark-haired friends from school, but not avoided either. If you ever stumble on this, howdy, suite-mate of old.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home